This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Enraged. Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:24 PM


Staring at puddle



Looks like a very breath taking catastrophe.

Mother Natures has taken her vengeance already. Last Sept. 26-28, The typhoon "Ondoy" left a grievous mark to all of us Filipinos. Left a flashflood that all of us never forget. The flashflood occurred in the Cainta, Rizal, Marikina, Pasig, Valenzuela and some parts of the NCR and MIMAROPA regions and it's one of the most tremendous catastrophe. Many people were stranded, standing at the top of their houses roofs, others went to the evacuating center. The flood reached almost at the houses roofs leaving everyone to suffer and those who didn't make it sadly died. :'( , It's a 3 or more days of non stop suffering. All of us even from the different parts of the country joined hands together to help the one who has been victimized by this catastrophe. Our family just recently donated some old stuffs, clothes, canned goods and some money to help those people. Yeaa. Let's all pray together folks especially to the people who had lost.

Another significant thing that's quite related that happened in the Philippines was the Tsunami that occured in Samoa and an earthquake also.

And now another typhoon is coming here Pepeng. Let's pray everyone whatever that typhoon my bring another nuisance to us.

Labels: , , , , ,



+ 0 Comments