This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Rants. Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:33 PM
photography Pictures, Images and Photos


The school has been so boring lately, others were busy in competition which makes us doesn't have formal classes because only the outcasts had been left [as someone said this]. I don't know what's wrong with me but I kept on complaining and ranting on some stuffs, which leads me to some minor fights that's why I really hate this month, it gives me a lot of misfortunes, it sucks and gives me no good.


For the previous days, it was a tiresome Torch Parade and some students and people had shown their TRUE colors. Many were bragging [I hate that kind of personality], shouting on someones name, s/he's not a saint or something [and for me, eventhough I am a Catholic, for me saints aren't even worth worshiping, only God.] The only thing that excites me in the Torch Parade was the fireworks, that happened just after the parade was finished. There were many weird people showing up in this kind of activity, especially when the City Fiesta is fast approaching.


I was also happy that our NO CLASS sessions paid off, the competitors who joined the dance competition was "in" for the final competition this September 14, 2009. Congrats to them and wish them luck on Monday.


and also I would like to say Happy Birthday from my friend Queenie, happy 16th Birthday, wish you all the best, may you have a a good health and long life.


+ 0 Comments