This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
La-la-la. Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:25 PM


NO Name



La-la-la. XD



Last night's activity was sooo wonderful. The interschool hip-hop competition and the interschool singing contest. The dancers did their great job but sadly, they didn't get a place however, for the singing competition Erica [Champion] and Daniessa [2nd] was the pride of our school. Congratulations guys!. The activity said it should start at 8pm but it actually started almost 9pm [Filipino time, hayy]. I didn't make it to the announcing of winners, I just finished watching all of the presentation and then went home at almost 12am. They say it's almost 1am when the program ended. Then at school, I went there very tired and sleepy, I slept one of the class periods. I am so stressed, I got cough and I think I got a feeling that I'll have colds too, they bombarded it with so much assignments [which is the thing that I hate most when it comes to school]. The school was the same as usual... boring , nothing new really. I can really say that my Junior life in High School was practically a big B-O-R-I-N-G :|. But I am getting more interested with our Geometry class. My motivation of learning is getting higher and higher. Since I want to take up MassCom for college, I should improve my reading and English skills. I am thinknig that I'll go back to the "Kumon" I had before, No...not the Math but in Reading/English. It's really one of my torturous memories that I had since I was young, but the Kumon Math helped me mastered the basic fundamental operations [addition, division, multiplication and subtraction] so, I didn't had a hard time with my Math right now. Speaking of hard time, I just received my report card last Sunday so here are my results:

Practical Life/ Homeroom - 93
English - 91
Geometry - 92
Chemistry - 87
History & Geography - 88
Filipino - 85
PEHM - 91
T.L.E III - 95
Computer - 85
Leadership Training - 93
Speech - 92
Values Education/ Christian Living - 93
Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) - 94


I am okay with my grades but I'm just wondering why my grades at Filipino went down? Unlike last year, I got high grades in that subject. The said subject was too easy for me, I think for the whole year we are just going to tackle about Dr. Jose Rizal's "Noli Me Tangere" or "Touch Me Not". Last year, I was awarded as TechFactor's Most Outstanding Young I.T. Student but for now, I think I shouldn't expect it again. hehehe. I understand my grades in Computer, it's too hard for me to comprehend or understand Programming [Last was all about Web Designing and I love it]. I guess I'll just do my best this 2nd Quarter. hehehe.

Suumative Exam this coming Sept. 22, I should start studying right now. :))

--
END.


+ 0 Comments