This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Deymn. :| Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:57 AM


Be different




it really pisses me off.



Deymn. I was really pissed off yesterday especially during our in our Filipino subject. I was sorta like insulted. I was reporting the Kabanata 24 in Dr. Jose Rizal's work, Noli Me Tangere and seems like no ones listening. I want to let out my anger and I was about to cry [I might be childish right?] but I get to hold back my tears eventhough some were noticing [I really do now understand why teacher's cry at their student and get mad sometimes. :P] that I was just about to cry and another one that it was just about dismissal time, I accidentally spilled a little portion of soup on the table that came from my packed lunch then my schoolmate [who was from the another section] came to say "ewwww" [who the hell s/he has the right to tell that? s/he's not even my classmate, and always barging in our classroom]. I can really say that my Junior HS life is really boring and not a good one. I don't like most of my classmates and schoolmates, they're practically ill-mannered, but they can make me laugh sometimes. I really don't wanna go out to the party at that night [Night swimming anniversary for our band and a victory beach party in a resort] because of those of what happened earlier at that day. But my expectation is completely wrong, my one of my closest friends are there just to make us laugh. I took some pictures and snapshots of the swimming we had last night [seen the pics below]. I really enjoyed a lot from the party, I went home at almost 11pm.


[Note: I'm going to add/edit this lower portion here because I haven't upload the pics for the party. :P]

Labels: ,



+ 0 Comments