This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Open. Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:45 PM



goodies/photo-quotes/action-may-not-always-bring-happiness.jpg



"I don't get along with you, sometimes you're too silent and won't even share your ideas, opinions and etc."


It's good to be open sometimes to the right? And accepts criticism and take it positively. I'm not bothered that someone told me something like that. We actually had an open forum last morning [we didn't even actually practice our Speech Choir because of that]. It's about our adviser, she's new to the school and she feels or thinks she's slightly like sort of being ganged up by the old teachers here and she thinks that they're trying to pull her down. But then she realized it's the opposite of what she thinks, they're doing that to help her pull up. She even cried while sharing this to us. We had some activity too regarding to that. We're in a circle and we had a paper and we should pass it to the person right next to us to write on our paper the negative and the positive ones we showed towards our environment. I mostly got positive comments, saying that I am always a happy-go-lucky person...bubbly and I am also a good friend and don't have enemies in our classroom, they all loveee meee and anything nice as what they say [Gosh, I feel flattered XD]. But then on my negative [some of them are positive for me :))] howeever, someone wrote "I don't get along with you, sometimes you're too silent and won't even share your ideas, opinions and etc." I didn't felt bad on what he/she says but I am just wondering why? I accept the fact I am too demure and naive in our classroom but some of the comments says I'm fun to be with. It's also true that I am now quite picky whom to mingle with [I had a really trouble with friendships before]. I'm quite out of placed in some of the people here because I really can't relate them they're like beyond normal students [e.g. some sossy groups at school, OA]. Sorry for the word, I can't think of any other words to describe them. XD


Tomorrow is the Culminating Activity for the Language month and there's this broadcasting competition and I was assign to look for the "stinger".. okayy.. it's the sound effects of the news. {looking for right right]It's not that easy. :| Then, a last minute practice for the Speech Choir [I hope we will win without much practicing XD lol.] Then tomorrow is the city fiesta of the city near our city [what was that? XD] Of course I am going to be there because my classmate invited me XD. I had such a hectic schedule for tomorrow. It's okay, I can still smile at it. I've found and finished downloading the "stinger" [right now]. That's it for today. :)

--
xoxo


+ 0 Comments