This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Front Seat. Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:29 AM



goodies/photo-quotes/every-little-thing-is-going-to-be-alright.jpg



"It's okay, at least you did your best."

I was standing at the block waiting for my mom because she's going to fetch me up then go to the school. I was waiting for my mom then, I saw Charles [my schoolmate] riding a pedicab then he stopped in front of me saying "Why you're standing there? Where are you going anyway?" I just said "I was waiting for my mom to fetch me here then go to the school" then he smiled then rode away. When I arrived at school we immediately practice for our speech choir. When the program started then after an hour it's our time to present [we're the 4th presenter] we had our copy but it's not properly written and being put up, we had a hard time then some people laughed at us T_T. All of us are ashamed for the results in our Speech Choir. We're all in trouble in our Geometry [Oh no!]. We asked our adviser about this how's it going to be in our Geometry then she said "I still don't know yet, it's okay, at least you did your best."I guess our adviser was quite dismayed a bit. We didn't finish the program because it's already past 7pm then we're going at a city fiesta with my friends, schoolmates and classmates. There were 7 of us in the car, my classmate Yam, Me [we're seated in the front seat and my classmate 1 seat for us is not enough], Mom, my brother and his 3 other classmates [Sophomore students ehh]. We only went at only one house, even our admin at school is there. Chit chatting, gossiping and of course, eating. XD My other classmates and friends went to the plaza and at the fair while some of us went home because it's already past 10pm.


I woke up alarmed this morning because A.Salongga had their classes , as what Erica said. [I'm studying drum lessons here] Good thing I've got the number of Sir Richard and contacted him that I can't go today because I thought that A.Salongga is on renovation[which was supposed to start last week] and Mom can't go with us because she's busy today and dad has the car. They're always canceling it. I wasn't able to go last week to because I had sore throat, cold and a cough, Flu in short. I hope I can go next Saturday, I miss everyone there. :]]


And now, I've got tons of things to do.

  • burn some anime dvd's
  • watch tsuabsa chronicles
  • sleep
  • do some assignments
  • do chores
  • update myself to the latest
  • play pet society
  • play friends for sale
  • play rock legends
I guess that's it.
--
xoxo


+ 0 Comments