This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Confessions of a Junior Student. Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:21 PM



goodies/photo-quotes/the-expression-a-woman-wears.jpg




"During the Periodical Exam, I cheated."



It's such a great feeling whenever we received an award or achievements right? I feel so blessed this month, that's why I've forgotten to update. [sorry for that]. I've been very busy in this month of August especially last Aug. 17-19 was our Periodical Exam and luckily, my score in History was the best! I only got 1 mistake that is 79 out of 80 which makes me rank to the top 1 in our section. Then I was qualified as one of the staffs in our "Campus School Paper". It's really my dream to be a journalist. :) For now, we practiced "Sabayang Pagbigkas" or Speech Choir which is to be present this coming Friday. Sadly, my classmates didn't exert much effort in practicing. It would be REALLY scary if all of us will really get a red mark in our cards in the subject Geometry. Hell yeah, all of us failed in that subject, believe it or not. Our adviser, which is our teacher in Geometry too, said that IF we will win in the Speech Choir Competition this coming Friday, she will save us from our failing grade. How can we do that? We only practice in the morning and slept in the afternoon because some of the participants are with their club meetings and their respective clubs have their own presentation too. It's actually a Culminating Activity for the Buwan ng Wika. i wonder what's going to happen this Friday, will our section win?

[I'll update soon for this one, let's see the result of the effortless students of III - Mount Everest. >:))]

But now, I really had a confession to make. During the Periodical exam I cheated. No.. We all cheated it's normal in this school. I don't know why. The students here aren't afraid of cheating. My conscience is bugging me a bit. I am really ashamed on myself. I want to say sorry to everyone, I hope you won't change your treatments towards me. I won't get an A+ or get a 99% in History if I didn't cheat. Okayy, we all cheated in all subjects and the proctor of our assigned room didn't scold us even if we we're caught on the act. As if nothing happened. I don't know what to do. :((

I was happy for today because today is the wedding day of my dear cousin. :)) Best Wishes to her and to her husband!hehe. :)) I am very happy for them.

I would also like to greet Ate Sunny Jo a Happy 17th birthday, may she had more birthdays to come and have a healthy and a long life. :))

A quick update, just happened a while ago. My classmates, almost all of them, went here just to get a solicit in order for them to have drums on their Drum Corps or shall I say Tribal Musical Group XD I'm not sure of the term but it's like that. The boys here love to play tribal musics [very weird huh?] hehehe

That's it for today. ;))

--
xoxo


+ 0 Comments