This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Tests. Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:04 PM
goodies/photo-quote-graphics/aren't-we-all-just-having-fun.jpg



Can't make it right.



Okayy, it's been too long again that I haven't updated this blog. Sorry, I've been very busy these months, I was studying for our Summative Exam, and then Inter School Nutrition Quiz Bee which happened a while ago, but apparently we didn't bring home the beacon nor have a place. :((


It's my first time to join in that contest, at least I have an experience what is it. :)) There's always next time and I'm not really craving for "fame", My aim is to have fun, have friends with other schools.


I was so happy to test the Adobe Photoshop 4 [eventhough it's really old, i haven't tested it before]. I went back to my old job, editing photos and doing some photo manipulations. I got my old job back because my schoolmate had their band [GetMySilence.] profile on myspace and planning to build a website for it. :))


Many things had happened in my life right now, some of it really changed my life.


I love this website, it can calculate many Math equations and it answers anything. XD try visiting this WolframAlpha. :))

--



+ 0 Comments