This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
I wonder. Wednesday, July 1, 2009 5:18 PM



Can you win a guy's heart without success?

I don't get that but that means something. I only reblog that quote from my friend duhnikka

It's been so long since I haven't updated my blog again. I've been busy these past weeks- campaigning last Thursday and election on the following day. I switched my position 3rd year representative, because I see the slot in our party, that the slot for 3rd year representative is still open. I had experience in that position, because last school year I was the 2nd year representative. I hope I can win again. XD

So today, there were no class [I don't know with the other schools]. We participated on our city's activity, "Nutriwalk" [parade ,July is health awareness month and it goes like that...]. The activity was a bit delayed because it's raining out here. Good thing the sun smiles at us again in order to do the said activity. It was sooo tiring. Many schools participated too but we're the center of attratction XD [I'm not bragging] its because our school uniform was quite unique, well.. definitely it's the unique one here in our city. Have you seen school uniforms in anime? mini skirt and black knee high socks? [exclusive uniform for junior and senior students only] it's like that. XD Many people asked what school do we came from and we prodly say *name of our school here* . Other schools were so envious at our uniform! bwahaha! >:))))

--
Mood: Bored. :|
Shoutout: nothing's gonna change my love for you. <3 style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><3


+ 0 Comments