This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
write it. Tuesday, June 9, 2009 8:39 PM



I am still in the process in life which we called metamorphosis.


[ 2nd day of being a june-your. :)) ] That was one of the lines that I write on my essay about myself. I've been drafting it for almost 2 hours [I didn't even took a snack or break] I want to make it fantastic and a feature writing type of essay. Ms. Jade did that because she was looking who has the potential of writing some articles and had the power of writing xD. As what I've heard she's the facilitator of our school paper. I love to write and I'm doing my best to be one of the journalists in our campus. [:


For the election of class officers of III- Mt. Everest for the school year 2009-2010 has just began:

Mayor: Joseph Marie Abuzo
Vice Mayor: Thresia Mae Cascabel
Secretary: Earl Anthony Polancos
Treasurer: Summer Dawn Verana
Auditor: Seandrabelle Almaden
P.O.: Joseph Kienne Capoy
Lyle Raymond Castro
Prince Charming: Eldjo Paul Cortes
Muse: Denise Anne Cuizon

Our mayor was and still [always and forever, as what he said] emo and kinda irresponsible and got some bad records at school last year, all of us students in Mt. Everest purposely voted for him in order to change. It would be a challenge for him... to lead us. We trusted him to change. We've got no worry our vice mayor is a good leader, a back up just incase. xD. and Muse and Prince Charming are real life lovers actually. :)))

I shared my thoughts on my essay writing a while ago to my aunt which is a writer herself too. She likes to see my work. It's in the genes, my grandfather is a writer too. Maybe my mother has it too, but I think her genes isn't dominant in that. :))

I wonder what will happen tomorrow. :))

--
Mood: Sad.
Currently Watching: 1 liter of tears
-end<3


+ 0 Comments