This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
untitled. Friday, June 12, 2009 9:17 PM


I just wanna scream.

I missed updating last night because. I was so tired even though we finished our work at school yesterday [half day but we put our all strength to just finish early] and we finished our said task yesterday neatly too. :))

There's a new seating arrangement also. My seatmates were Benjo, Summer, Monah && Denise. I was so lucky and very happy that I was with them they're all smart and a good influence. I can say that III- Mt. Everest students are soo fun and cool to be with. Many kalog people are in there.hehehe [:

--

So today was the birthday of my grandfather who was already with God. I wish my grandpa a happy birthday and I hope that he's happy wherever he is right now. Today was also the oath taking of my uncle at U.S. he's gonna be an American Citizen from now on.

I also cried today because when I was eating my lunch a dog lice from our puppy was on my rice. I didn't finish my lunch because of that and what I did after that happened is to cry, there are too many of them as in like a huge army and they're all over the house and it's terrifying.

I am now starting to hate dogs because of that and I'm getting in love more and more with cats. They're so cute, adorable and hassle free xD.

--
Currently Watching: 1 liter of tears
Now Playing: Poker Face by Lady GaGa

-end <3


+ 0 Comments