This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
sweats. Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:56 PM



Wholeday: General Cleaning tomorrow

It was a hot-sunny day and I was sweating and running around the campus to find the teacher in where I could print out output in our given task. It was a bad news that I heard that our class wouldn't be half day tomorrow because it's the last day of orientation and formal classes starts next week. My group's task haven't finished yet and its due tomorrow. [OMG!] We went a short tour at our own campus [we're bored and got nothing to do] so we did it. When we went to the restaurant that is exclusive for the Koreans I ate one of the food that a Korean mother was cooking. It's so nice, cucumber dipped with eggs and then fried it. yumm. xD I don't what's the name of that but I tastes awesome :))

I had fun for the afternoon because my classmate and schoolmate, Niña and Keanu went to visit me. We burned some cd's for songs and played games. The rest of the day was so booring. Got nothing to do but to download more music albums in the net.

My old adviser-teacher returned my usb flash drive [it's with her since March].heehee. and when I look it up. I saw the T.L.E III lesson plan for the whole school year! [jackpot, I'm already ahead of my classmate and I'm so lucky! xD] and for the computer, damn it! Programming already I'm also ahead of that because I ask my teacher. xD I need to learn Visual Basic and C++ programming. I'm soo excited for next week. Oh and another problem I still haven't received my uniform that I ordered. :((

--
Currently Watching: 1 liter of tears
Now Playing: Stay [ i miss you] by New Found Glory feat. Lisa Loeb

-end<3


+ 0 Comments