This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
june-your. Monday, June 8, 2009 8:50 PM


III-Mt. Everest

It's getting crazy, and the summer is over [but my feeling's still think it's still summer. xD].

Today was the start of our class, half-day orientation specifically. I was surprised and excited and nervous [aww, mixed emotions. xD] to see my old classmates and schoolmates and. I enter the 3rd stage in the high school and that means of being a junior student. It was so cool because we end up being to be classmate by a Korean. Our adviser also was also very nice and very approachable, Ms. Kent Jade Encabo. I can see and feel a nice aura on her. :)))

The Korean classmate of ours is very friendly too. 1 boy and a girl. the girls name is Pauline,18 and Kenneth Shin, 18 too [they're actually Seniors but both of them is our classmate for some subjects]. Kenneth came from Seoul, Korea. Our group still haven't interviewed Pauline, but I can see she's soo charming. They're soo fun to be with. :)

Half of the day, we mingled with them. and we made the classroom rules by group. too. [:

--
Currently Watching: Adik Sa'yo
Now Playing: Arizona by Hey Monday

--end <3


+ 0 Comments