This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
audition. Monday, June 15, 2009 8:31 PM


Drama Club, Band Club && Arts Club, which one of them?

I was so disappointed today, because almost all of us can't get inside the school premises..why? because we still haven't wear our uniform. All of us whinned because the uniform that we ordered from school hasn't arrived yet and it's not our fault not to wear it. They're soo whatever..implementing rules without thinking. It's so preposterous and useless. Some group of girls already wore the uniform. I hate one of the girls on their group because she's soo feeler [our uniform is very unique from the other school's uniform here, as in Korean/Japanese style, the miniskirt thingy and black knee-high socks] it looks cute but for me she doesn't look good on that she's kinda chubby and she's brown skinned.. her skirt is kinda made ugly. xD and she still always head-up high because of her uniform., her head is getting bigger already. Well, I really don't like her from the start. Now, since she get that uniform she always staring at me is she trying to make me insecure? I'm gonna have that one too. She started it so I'm gonna fight. I was a loser before but not anymore.


So as the title says, today is the 1st day to audition for school clubs. I am having trouble which should I join.I like to join the Drama Club but the club adviser is kinda strict and I'm kinda afraid to approach her too bad, I love acting. I adore arts club because they don't have any work to do unless there's a programme [they're making props] and I also love to join the band but I'm afraid I would embarrass myself. I'm a drummer chick [as what they say. xD], many people say that I should join because I'm the only girl in the campus who knows how to play drums [even some boys pushed me to join] but I am not as good as others and if I join a club wanna make myself useful not join a flower on the corner. Even some girls that are already in the band needed me but again. I don't like to embarrass myself they expect too much from me :|

I guess sooner or later I would know which club to choose. :|

--
Now Playing: Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance

--end <3


+ 0 Comments