This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
A(H1N1). Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:43 PM



A(H1N1) happy kaarawan.

Here's the note that was sent from our school to us. :
-----
It has been noted that the virus A(H1N1) has spread here in Danao City, in this regard we would like to be cautious and, thus, we request the practice of the following preventive measures:

  • Hand Sanitizers/ Alcohol in their bags
  • Proper hand washing soap (Safeguard)
  • Intake of Vitamin C (twice a day)
  • Sufficient sleep hours (8 hours a day)
  • Change of clothes immediately upon arriving at home
Here are some signs and symptoms for to take note:

  • Headache
  • Cough
  • Colds
  • Fever
  • Diarrhea
If these symptoms are observed, please have them checked by the doctor and have them quarantined for five days (don't let them go to school, please). Upon returning to school please secure a medical certificate from your doctor.
-----

I shared that in order so that all of us will be informed. :)

We were alarmed by that I can't expect that virus was spreading in our city. Oh by the way 2 of us in our school (1 my classmate and 1 my schoolmate) had fever and were immediately went home as advised by our school nurse, that happened yesterday. My schoolmate was already well and went to school this afternoon while my classmate still hasn't.....

[class is soo boring as usual, but my adviser always called me when Q&A starts. I dont know why.]

Okayy.. I was also shocked today because Niña [bassist], Summer [lead guitarist] and Erica [vocals] offered me to be the drummer in an all-girl band, a secret band and the school didn't know about this. [I was speechless], they begged and I told them that I would think of it first. {I need a sign whether I would accept their request, and again.. they expect too much from me :|}

--
Now Playing: Emergency by Paramore

--end <3


+ 0 Comments