This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
adrenaline. Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:21 PM


I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.

My heart was beating faster when I heard my name being called by Miss Ems {adviser of the school band} I went to the music room my heart was about to explode. I said to her that I wasn't the one who signed up my name on the list {Kenneth really meant what he said, he's the one who filled up the form for me.} I explained to her Miss Ems about it but she won't listen. She even heard that I was taking up drum lessons during the summer, so I had no reason to back-out and did what's the least best I could do. Miss Ems said that I had the potential but I am just too shy to show it. She asked me "what if I'd picked you up and become a drummer in an all-girl band here, would you accept my request?" I said "Yes. I would if someone higher than me can teach me to be powerful and I am determined to learn too {xD}" she adviced me that I should share my talent to others in order not to be lost. She's not telling yet that I am in nor out of the band club. I filled a form at Arts Club also. It was funny that I wasn't attending the meeting of the Arts Club {because I don't know that they had meeting today} but to my surprise I was elected on being an Auditor of the Officers of the Club. :))))

And reminders from the school that we should bring mask tomorrow and hand sanitizer/alcohol because a local news said that there are symptoms of showing A(H1N1) virus at our neighboring school O.O but i won't bring any of those because if it's my time to end up my fucking and miserable life then I should die, whenever I put myself to the highest protection or not. Yeah, seriously.

When I arrived home, Gylou went with me to encode her assigned task on the project in our English class then followed by Laarni and Eldjo who did the same thing too. Hours passed by the 3 boys Kienne, Raynan && Joesph was at our house. Playing guitars and making some loud noise then half minutes passed Jannah arrived and doing some encodings too, same with Gylou. I was soo sorry for Eldjo because he was scratched/ bitten by my pet cat. He's even got a toothache too and during on his way to go home, he stepped on our dog's sh!t. :| I would apologize tomorrow. I swear that. :|

--
Now Playing: Your Star by All American Rejects.

--end<3


+ 0 Comments