This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
nothing. Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:30 PM
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.


So yesterday night, I went to a dentist [unexpectedly] to clean my teeth and a check up too. The dentist said that I need to get back again and to scheduled because there was a tiny whole in one of teeth which needs to be pasta as soon as possible.

About our net connection, SmartBro isn't being fair already. We always pay 999Pesos a month and the internet connection just unexpectedly so slow. I don't know what's the reason is it really the network? or our LAN here just needs tweaking. Whatever it was I hope it's gonna be fixed soon. I can't stand an internet which is lower than 10kbps. I'm not saying bad about smart bro. I'm just complementing [[:

May was just about to an end, June is coming which means summer was just about to end. To summarize my summer escapade. Nothing much happened, boredom everyday [but it's much better rather than to see my enemy], always staring at the pc, blogging, TG-ing, baby sitting. sleeping and the best thing ever happened to my summer was I have found love [:,

I've got nothing much to do, with my so many accounts, I just wrote all of my online accounts in a notebook [I'm so forgetful]. I signed up for twitter today. I'll give you the link after I fix it [it was still a mess. xD] and some of my accounts that I've joined. :]]

---
Currently listening to: Brackish by Kittie
Currently Doing: Blogging.

-end.


+ 0 Comments