This is only just the between of us, arytt? :))
un:
people are here
hits


Rizx. 15. Cebu City, Philippines.
Studying at RHMA,
a Junior HS Student.


About me:
Also known as Sundae in the networld. A normal teenage girl. I live. I laugh. I love. I cry. A chocholic. I suck at Math. I got a lots and lots of dramas. I'm a girl who loves metal, pop, punk, rnb, screamo musics. A drummer chick. My persona changes everytime when I want to, it depends on my mood. I can be frank to the people whom I don't like. I am a fun, carefree, kind, loyal and trustworthy friend and I want to be treated back like that too.

Likes:
Ice creams, purple, pastel colors, musics, Hey Mondayy, Screamo, Metal, NFG, Cellphones, Computers, books, stories


Dislikes:
Koreans [ I'm not a racist and I'm not hating all of them. :)), it's just that sometimes I find them very corny and the songs I can't understand I only understand 1 phrase of their lyrics, PEACE TO THE OTHERS, I hope my opinion is respcted. :))], Backstabbers, Overacting persons, LIARS and POSERS [kill 'em all!!], a persons who brags a lot.


Contact Info.
Somewhere in the edges on the net where you can also find me.

email: bubblegumcyanide@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bubblegumcyanide

Friendster: sayame.
Friendster II: perpol ayskriim.
Plurk: crapcake.
Twitter: purplesundae.
Facebook: Sundae Overloaded.


Feeds:

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


deux:






trois:
Death Note. Friday, May 22, 2009 3:05 PM
Death Note Pictures, Images and Photos



Warner brings 'Death' to bigscreen

Studio acquires rights to Japanese manga series


Warner Bros. has acquired rights to turn the Japanese manga series "Death Note" into a live-action film.

Studio has hired screenwriters Charley and Vlas Parlapanides to adapt.

Story centers on a college student who accidentally finds a misplaced "death note," infusing him with the power to kill merely by writing anyone's name on the page while picturing the person in his mind.

The 13-volume manga is a bestseller in Japan, and the film will be drawn from the first three installments, written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata for Shueisha Inc.

Warner Bros. Pictures Japan made three Japanese-language "Death Note" films. The new pic will be drawn from the manga, not the previous movies.

Vertigo's Roy Lee and Doug Davison will produce with Dan Lin's Lin Pictures and Brian Witten.

-taken from Variety.com

I was late of this news I just heard it today and this was announced last April 30, 2009.

Anyway..The rumors said that the role that will play Raito/Kira/ Light Yagami will be Zac Efron and Rpatz [Robert Pattinson] as L.

If that's true, I can't imagine Zac Efron watching the criminal dies of a heart attack on TV as he wrote them on the Death Note and doing that Kira's smile ,[The movie would be soooo...funny, which was supposed to be Horror-Action film] well... He has the looks and Physical similarities of Light Yagami though.. No wonder why he has been chosen. and Rpatz as L it looks weird [does he look good with eyeliner? xD]. oh btw, and Hayden Panettiere [if she was suggested] as Misa will be perfect role for her [:

I love anime and it all started as I watch the anime Death Note and it's movie .

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie [:

I know it would be a succuessful one. [[:


--

Currently Watching: Kambal sa Uma.

Currently Doing: Blogging and chatting.

Currently Eating: Bananacue.

Now Playing: Ohio is For Lovers by Hawthorne Heights.


end. <3



+ 0 Comments